Tuesday, June 14, 2005

My Daily Chores

Today is going to be a busy day. I love lists, so I thought I'd write my list here.
  • Exercise (done)
  • Wash Nick's Bedding (in process)
  • Update blog (in process)
  • Wash sofa cushion (Nick had an accident yesterday)
  • Call about visiting teaching changes
  • Shower (most mom's know this is an actual accomplishment)
  • Cut out towels for hooded baby towels
  • Go Visiting Teaching
  • Bring Dinner to the Carter's
  • Enjoy Enrichment Night
There will be some emergencies and daiper changes in there as well as the usual house cleaning. Oh, and I need to read stories to my kids and kiss and hug them about every fifteen minutes! It's fun to check things off the list!

1 Comments:

Blogger they call me mommy said...

Lists! I love lists! I have to refrain from putting all of mine on my blog. And can I just say, you go Compassionate Service Girl!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home