Monday, June 06, 2005

Larissa Arrives

I sat in the car fidgetting as I watched the flight arrival times in the airport park and wait lot. Mark insisted on seeing Larissa's plane land before we went into the airport to meet her. My Mom and Chris and Alicia were already in the airport and I was sure I would miss Larissa's arrival. After what seemed like hours, we saw Larissa's plane land. The next thing I knew, she was here! After eighteen months in Venezuela and many letters about cockroaches, spiders and parasites, it was so good to see her! It was even better to hug her!


My baby sister(right) and me(left)


My sister Alicia (left) and my sister Larissa(right)


Larissa (left) and my brother Chris (right)


My mom holding Nathan (I didn't get a picture of her with Larissa)


Hermana Bennett, Hermana ?, Hermana Bright (left to right)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home