Monday, June 06, 2005

Larissa's Pedicure

Saturday afternoon, the girls went shopping while the men watched the kids.


Antiquinee, Nicholas and Maviny hang out in front of the TV with uncle Chris.


Maviny let Nathan have a taste of her candy. Whenever she wanted to have a taste for herself, Nathan screamed. Finally, she gave her sucker to her little cousin. What a sweetheart! I think the adage that "the way to a man's heart is through is stomach" is not only true, but also starts from infancy.

On Saturday night, Alicia and I gave Larissa a pedicure. Her poor feet were so calloused from all the miles she walked to share the gospel. She is such an amazing missionary! We scrubbed her feet for a long time!


I think Larissa's guy friends Jeremy (left) and Spencer (right) were amused at us.


Larissa enjoys her foot bath.


Larissa's Feet. They turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home