Thursday, September 01, 2005

So Much To Do.

August has been a crazy month. Maybe it will be easier to sum up the events with a bulleted list. That way, I actually have a prayer of catching up on my journaling:

  • We celebrated my Mother-in-law's birthday.
  • Visiting Teaching interviews.
  • I ran a half-marathon.
  • Nicholas went to his first choir practice and hated it. (This surprised me because he loves to sing.)
  • I ran sixteen miles.
  • Nick and Samuel had their first day of preschool.
  • We celebrated Mark's 31st birthday for a week.
  • I ran eighteen miles.
  • We had a swimming party at Uncle Neil's condo.
  • I started stripping our wood floors. (This is definitely a can of worms that I'm not sure I can stomach. Oh well, it will be beautiful when finished!)
  • I took Nathan to the doctor's office. He has croup.
  • Laundry
  • Weeded
  • Cooked Dinner (lots of times).
  • Clean, clean, clean
  • Oh yeah, Mark brought home a little friend from one of his client's offices. Cockroaches are SO DISGUSTING! We had the bug guy come spray and haven't seen one since. Hopefully it was a lone roach. What are the chances?
That list doesn't really look like enough of an excuse for me not writing for so long. I feel like I've been constantly running around. Well, hopefully it will get better. I haven't mowed the lawn for a few weeks. Yikes!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so good to hear from you again. Ü I miss you. I'm sad we went the whole summer and never managed to get together, but I guess that's kids. So where did you find a choir for Nicholas? I have been wanting to put my girls in a choir. I need to call the Arts Council and track one down. Did you get my email with the username and password to read my new blog? We have to at least keep up with eachother through email! Ü LOVE YOU!

(p.s. did you get some unwanted comments?)

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home