Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's a GIRL!

Life has been very exciting lately, and especially this week. I didn't mention before that in the midst of all the chaos, I got pregnant again (surprise!) This is our fourth and last. Anyway ... I've always wanted a girl, but I didn't know how much until we went to our ultrasound. When the ultrasound technician said it was a girl, I felt tears welling up inside my eyes!!! The doctor confirmed that our new little one will be a girl. I'm so excited. I'm already having dreams of making her a blessing dress.

We've had her first name picked out forever. Aleza. We still need a middle name ... hmm. Aleza Ashley? Aleza Suzanne? Aleza Marie? Pepto Bismal pink has never been quite so attractive before!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

SO excited for you! :^) She is going to be one loved, very protected, little girl. hehe How do you say her name?

9:26 PM  
Blogger Aaron Smith said...

Congratulations! I tend to like a bit darker than pepto pink but we have plenty of it around here and love it as well ;)

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home