Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day

I had one of the sweetest Mother's Days ever. On Saturday, I took my mom out to an Italian restaurant (Carino's) for our favorite ... rare steak with penne pasta and Gorgonzola sauce ... mmmm. It was so fun to have my mom to myself all night.

The next morning, Mark made breakfast ... hash browns, bacon and an omlette. The kids were so excited to give me their gifts. Mark bought me a container of flowers and some new pans. Nick made some coupons for helping me out around the house, Nathan made a dish towel with hand prints on it ... Zeke gave me lots of hugs and kisses.

We brought Mark's Mom a pot of flowers and spent dinner with her. I had fun taking pictures of Aleza with "Grandpa Dave" while we were there. Dave also took a picture of Aleza and me.

Grandpa Dave and Aleza

Ashley and Aleza

I was thinking of Mark's stepmom all day and felt bad that we never called her. I think I will call her today. She's such a love!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Hills said...

That sounds like a great time!!! Aleza is a cutie! You are a cutie too! Happy mothers day!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home