Sunday, April 26, 2009

Nick is Eight

I can't believe how time has flown. My little "Nickers" is eight. Right now, he and his dad are visiting the bishop for his baptismal interview. Wow. We had a quiet birthday party for him. We took him out to dinner at his choice - McDonalds. Then we went to Nathan's soccer game and went home to eat cupcakes and blow bubbles.

Nathan spotted the "bubble blowers" at Walmart and wanted to get them so much ... I thought it would be fun to have as a party favor for Nick's birthday. It seems like Nathan asked me about those bubble blowers every hour until it was time to get them out. I'm glad we bought them the day before Nick's birthday so I didn't have to hear about them for too long!

Nick blows out his birthday cupcakes


the boys playing with their bubbles


Nick shares his bubbles with his baby sister


Aleza is happy to watch her brothers and get her picture taken. I'm having fun playing in Photoshop.


Zeke has a messy dirt bubble face while playing with Nick's new toys. (Got to love little brothers!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

How fun! I hope he enjoyed his day! Pass on some hugs from me since he doesn't like me giving him any now. ;^)

3:57 PM  
Blogger Hills said...

I can't believe he is 8!!! How fun! Tell me how is baptism goes.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home